Friday 13 April 2012

What And Why


This is my first post this new blog. Okay, first question: why am I having a new blog? Right. The purpose of this new is for me to write down, shout out, or wallowing about my personal and private life.

Next: What happen to Sutera-Jihad.blogspot.com? Is it still available? Well, nothing happen to Sutera-Jihad. Its just that I don't to mix the content with my private entry. And It ill only focus on Da'wa.

Lastly: What is the content of KotakHati? Since it was called KotakHati (Box of heart), so, it will contain my heart's secrets (poyos). As I mention earlier, this is the place for me to wallowing, mumbling, shouting and etc. And in here I'll be different. Don't expect much because I don't need any expectation here.

So, Tata for now

(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment